Cracked Cobra USA Headpipes & Bad customer service

Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago.Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust.

I pulled the heatshield off and found the problem. Contacted Cobra on Monday and sent them a pic. On Tuesday they said they needed additional pics of whole system. So I went home for lunch and took more pics.

Sent them the original receipt. The pipes are warranted for life. I told them I wanted them ASAP for Memorial Day weekend coming up. They said it was too late to send out today (3PM Central Time) they are in CA.

They said they would send it out on Wednesday. Called Friday for tracking number and I was told there was a glitch in the system and it wasn't sent out yet. I ask them to send out overnight with Saturday delivery. No response.

BAD CUSTOMER service. I also purchased their Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner for $500. My biked had a miss when engine was under power (up a hill). I was told to open the unit and adjust pot.

It never helped.

I removed this a long time ago and got a Vance Hines FP3 which was much better.Stay away from Cobra USA.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Warranty and customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Appliances and Electronics
review #855547 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Cobra USA? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 06 #1169678

wah wah wah

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.