Featured Not resolved
2.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

Purchased an entire exhaust system and tuner from Cobra USA just over 2 years ago.Last weekend I heard a leak in the exhaust.

I pulled the heatshield off and found the problem. Contacted Cobra on Monday and sent them a pic. On Tuesday they said they needed additional pics of whole system. So I went home for lunch and took more pics.

Sent them the original receipt. The pipes are warranted for life. I told them I wanted them ASAP for Memorial Day weekend coming up. They said it was too late to send out today (3PM Central Time) they are in CA.

They said they would send it out on Wednesday. Called Friday for tracking number and I was told there was a glitch in the system and it wasn't sent out yet. I ask them to send out overnight with Saturday delivery. No response.

BAD CUSTOMER service. I also purchased their Fi2000 PowrPro Tuner for $500. My biked had a miss when engine was under power (up a hill). I was told to open the unit and adjust pot.

It never helped.

I removed this a long time ago and got a Vance Hines FP3 which was much better.Stay away from Cobra USA.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1000. The author is overall dissatisfied with Cobra USA and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about cobra usa exhaust system from Cobra USA was warranty and customer service Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Vance And Hines that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Cobra USA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Cobra USA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Cobra USA?

Comments